Sole proprietorships ("Proprietors")
Business Name: J-Navi Inc.
Representative: ISAJI HIDEMARO
Address: MG Meguro Ekimae Building 713,
2-15-19 Kami-Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
Article 1 (Basic Policy on Acquisition of Personal Information)
The business recognizes that the protection of personal information is an important social responsibility, and handles personal information appropriately as follows, in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations, as well as guidelines established by the Personal Information Protection Committee.
(1) Businesses shall comply with laws, regulations, national guidelines, and other norms regarding the protection of personal information.
(2) When the business acquires personal information, it will clarify the purpose of use and use appropriate means.
(3) When the business uses personal information, it will do so within the scope of the stated purpose of use and will take measures to ensure that the information is not used for purposes other than those stated.
(4) The business operator will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties, except with the consent of the individual or for justifiable reasons.
(5) In order to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, the business operator shall strive to improve information security and take appropriate preventive and corrective measures from time to time.
(6) The operator will respond sincerely and promptly to inquiries, requests for disclosure, etc., as well as complaints and consultations regarding personal information.
(7) The business will maintain and continually improve its management system for the protection of personal information.
Article 2 (Definitions)
Personal Information" means information about a living individual that falls under any of the following categories
(1) Names, dates of birth, and other descriptions, etc. (meaning all matters (excluding personal identification codes) described or recorded in documents, drawings, or electromagnetic records (meaning records made by electronic, magnetic, or other means unrecognizable to human perception), or expressed by voice, motion, or other means) contained in the information that identify a specific individual. (i.e., any matter (excluding personal identification codes) that can be used to identify a specific individual (including information that can be easily cross-checked with other information and thereby identify a specific individual).
(2) that contains a personal identification code.
Personal data" refers to personal information that constitutes personal information databases, etc., where personal information is in a searchable form, such as a list or directory.
The "Site" means the following website: J-NAVI.
The term "Service" is a generic term for the products and services offered on the Site.
Personal information requiring special consideration" means information on race, creed, social status, medical history, criminal record, criminal damage, and other information specified by a Cabinet Order as requiring special consideration so as not to cause unjust discrimination or prejudice against a person (e.g., the existence of physical, intellectual, or mental disabilities, results of medical examinations or other tests, health guidance, medical treatment or dispensing). information, the fact that procedures related to a criminal case, such as arrest and search, were conducted with the person as a suspect or defendant, the fact that procedures related to a juvenile protection case, such as protective measures, were conducted with the person as a juvenile delinquent or a suspected juvenile delinquent), etc.
Article 3 (Method of Obtaining Personal Information)
1 Businesses may acquire personal information by means of automatic acquisition from terminals, acquisition from users or their agents in writing or by submitting forms, etc. However, such information will be acquired appropriately only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and will not be acquired through deception or other wrongful means.
2 When a business receives personal information from a minor user, the business must obtain the confirmation and consent of the parent or guardian in advance.
Article 4 (Purpose of Use)
The business will use the personal information obtained for the following purposes
Personal information about the user
1 For identification and personal authentication of users regarding use of the Service
2 To provide and ship this service
3 For inspection, repair, and after-sales service related to this service
4 For planning, research and development, quality enhancement and improvement of this service
5 To send information regarding this service
6 To confirm and distribute applications for newsletters, e-mail newsletters, etc.
7 To customize the contents of this service to the user
8 To request participation in surveys and various events and to report the results of such surveys and events
9 To perform personal authentication, identity verification, screening, drawing of winners, and dispatch of prizes and rewards for users in order to conduct sales promotion activities such as campaigns related to this service.
10 To administer the point program, including issuance, calculation, and use of points
11 To charge users for fee-based services
12 To statistically process personal information and publish survey results
13 To deliver behavioral targeting advertisements using ad-serving providers such as Google and Yahoo
14 To analyze the user's attribute information, action history, etc., and to understand the user's interests and preferences, etc.
16 To confirm and respond to the contents of opinions, inquiries, word-of-mouth postings, and other communications regarding the Service
17 To notify you of changes to the Terms of Service, etc.
Personal information regarding directors and employees of the business
18 For employment, recruitment, personnel and labor affairs (personnel evaluation, assignment, transfer, training, recruitment, etc.), wage management (determination of salaries and lump-sum payments, payment of retirement benefits, etc.), health management (medical examinations, health guidance, etc.), welfare services (property savings, discount brokerage for business services, etc.), security management (crime prevention, disaster prevention, occupational safety and health, etc.), business management (business communication, reporting, posting on groupware, etc.) etc.), business management (business communication, reporting, posting on groupware, etc.), etc.
Personal information of investors (shareholders, etc.) of the business
19 To manage investors and their investments, to exercise the rights or perform the obligations of investors to the company or of operators to investors, and to prepare documents, records and data in accordance with laws and regulations
Personal information of business partners of the business
20 To conduct meetings with business partners, etc., to provide information and contact them, to perform entrusted work, and to introduce related persons to business partners, etc.
Personal information of applicants for employment with the business
21 For recruitment and selection activities at the business, information on interview dates and times, communication of selection results, etc., post-employment personnel or safety management, and basic data for management of registered information required for personnel registration after employment
All of the above personal information
22 To take actions in accordance with laws and regulations or notifications and guidance from administrative authorities
23 For purposes of use other than those set forth in this Article, which have been properly announced or notified by the operator, and for which the consent of the individual concerned has been obtained.
24 To provide personal information to third parties in order to achieve the purposes set forth in this Article
Article 5 (Security Control Measures for Personal Data)
The business will take appropriate organizational, physical, and technical safety control measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data, loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage of personal information, and to otherwise safely manage personal information. In addition, the Company will endeavor to educate and enlighten its directors, officers, employees, and others who handle personal information to protect personal information.
Article 6 (Provision to Third Parties)
1 Except in the following cases, business operators will not provide personal data to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the individual concerned. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
(1) When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
(2) Cases in which the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
(3) Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
(4) When personal data, excluding personal information requiring special consideration, is provided to a third party (excluding third parties located abroad) within the following scope after notification to the Personal Information Protection Commission. However, the provision of personal data to third parties will be suspended upon the request of the individual.
Items of personal data provided to third parties All personal information acquired by the operator, unless otherwise requested by the user Method of provision to third parties Delivery in paper form, transmission of electronic data, delivery in the form of external storage media, access to servers How to Receive Requests to Cease Provision of Information Contact for complaints, etc. below
2 Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, the recipient of personal data shall not fall under the category of a third party in the following cases
(1) Cases in which the business operator outsources all or part of the handling of personal data within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) Cases in which personal data is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) Cases in which personal data will be used jointly with a specific person, and in which this fact and the items of personal data to be jointly used, the scope of the joint users, the purpose of use by the user, and the name of the person responsible for managing the personal data are notified to the person in advance, or are made readily available to the person in question (iii) Where the personal data is readily accessible to the person in question.
3 Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article, the business operator shall obtain the prior consent of the individual when providing personal data to a third party located in a foreign country (excluding those who have established a system conforming to the standards specified in the Rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission under Article 24 of the Personal Information Protection Law).
Article 7 (Disclosure of Personal Data)
1 When a user requests disclosure of his/her personal data, the operator will disclose it to the user without delay. However, if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, all or part of the data may not be disclosed, and if a decision not to disclose is made, the user will be notified to that effect without delay.
(1) When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
(2) If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of the business of the operator
(3) In the event that other laws and regulations are violated.
2 For the disclosure of personal data, a fee of 300 yen per case will be charged.
Article 8 (Correction, Addition, and Deletion of Personal Data)
If there is an error in the user's personal data held by the operator, the user may request the operator to correct, add, or delete ("correct, etc.") the personal data in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the operator. If the operator receives a request for Correction, etc. from a user and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the operator shall make the Correction, etc. to the relevant data without delay. When the business operator makes corrections, etc. based on the above, or decides not to make such corrections, etc., the business operator will notify the user of this without delay.
Article 9 (Suspension of Use and Deletion of Personal Data)
1 If a business entity receives a request from an individual to cease use or delete ("cease use, etc.") personal data on the grounds that such personal data has been handled in a manner that exceeds the scope of the purpose of use or that such data was obtained through wrongful means, the business entity will conduct the necessary investigation without delay. If, as a result of the investigation, we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will suspend the use of the relevant personal information without delay.
2 In the event of suspension of use, etc., or a decision not to suspend use, etc., the Service Provider will notify the user of this without delay.
3 Notwithstanding (1) and (2) above, in cases where suspension of use, etc. requires a large amount of expense or is otherwise difficult to implement, and alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of users can be taken, alternative measures to suspension of use, etc. will be taken.
Article 10 (Billing Procedures)
Please contact the following address for complaints, etc., regarding the procedures for requesting disclosure, correction, etc., and suspension of use, etc., of personal data as described above.
Article 11 (Retention Period of Personal Data)
When there is no longer a need to use personal data, the business operator will endeavor to delete such personal data without delay, except in cases where retention is required by law.
2 Users can also refuse to accept cookies by changing their browser settings. In this case, you may still be able to use the Site, but you may not be able to use some of its functions. In addition, cookies used by third-party providers for the placement of personalized advertisements can be disabled on their websites, so please contact the relevant third-party provider's website or https://optout.aboutads.info/等を参照してください.
Article 13 (Third Party Distributors)
Article 14 (Copyright)
No copyright is waived for articles on this site. Unauthorized reproduction of any text, images, videos, or other copyrighted information that exists on this site is prohibited. Please contact the business if you wish to reprint the information.
Article 15 (Disclaimer)
1 If a product is introduced on this site through an affiliate program, blog post, or other means, please direct any inquiries regarding that product to the retailer. If you are transferred from this site to another site via a link, banner, or other means, the business assumes no responsibility for the information, services, or other content provided at the destination site. In addition, we do not guarantee the accuracy or legality of the linked sites or their contents. The articles on this site are based on the personal views of the author and may not apply to everyone. Final decisions regarding the purchase of products and services are the sole responsibility of the user.
2 While every effort has been made to ensure that the content and information on this site is as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or safety. It is possible that incorrect or outdated information may be included. The business cannot be held responsible for any problems that may occur as a result of using this site.
3 The content on this site is subject to change or deletion without notice.
Article 16 (Contact for complaints, etc.)
For complaints or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, or for procedures for requests for disclosure, correction, etc., or discontinuation of use of personal data, please contact us at the following address.
Person/department responsible for handling personal information: J-Navi Inc. Personal Information Inquiry Desk
Address: MG Meguro Ekimae Building 713, 2-15-19 Kami-Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
Article 17 (Revision of this Policy and Change of Purpose of Use)
The operator will revise this policy as necessary. However, the business operator will revise the purpose of use only when it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is related to the purpose of use before the revision. Any revision of this policy or change in the purpose of use shall become effective upon notification of the revised or changed contents to the users in the manner prescribed by the operator or upon public announcement of the revised or changed contents on this website.
Date of enactment: 08/31/2023